Computational Intelligence represents a collection or set of computational techniques in soft computing, machine learning and some engineering disciplines, which investigate, simulate, and analyze very complex issues and phenomena. They provide us with the opportunity to use both, our knowledge, and raw data to solve complex problems in a more interesting and promising way. This multidisciplinary research field is in continuous expansion in the artificial intelligence research community. This special issue mainly focuses on the emerging systems and applications of computational intelligence.
Authors are invited to submit outstanding and original unpublished research manuscripts focused on the latest findings in computational intelligence for emerging systems and applications.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Theoretical Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
• Soft Computing, Probabilistic Reasoning and Fuzzy Systems
• Computational Intelligence for Cloud Computing and Pervasive Computing
• Knowledge-Based Systems, Expert Systems and Decision Support Systems
• Information and Knowledge Integration (Semantic Web; XML and Business Process Integration)
• Knowledge Engineering in E-commerce, in Art and in Education
• Intelligent Systems in Engineering and Science (Transportation, Product Design, Physics, Chemistry, …, etc.)
Submitted papers should be submitted via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , together with a cover letter, in which the authors should clearly state that the submission is for the Special Issue on “Computational Intelligence for Emerging Systems and Applications”. All submitted papers will be in the English language and each paper should be no more than EIGHT pages. The submitted papers should follow the format of the IJCIS journal. For more detailed submission information, please refer to the journal homepage at: http://www.atlantis-press.com/publications/ijcis/
|1||Initial paper submission deadline:||April 15, 2018|
|2||1st round review notification:||June 15, 2018|
|3||1st revision deadline:||August 15, 2018|
|4||Final review notification:||September 15, 2018|